Wednesday 6 April 2011

Pro-Life...? Really?

I think the Lord is giving me massive hints now, and I'm still a bit iffy. I just don't like to get all up in peoples faces about my beliefs! I will consider praying outside a clinic (PEACEFULLY!!) and being involved in a few things on campus but... well to be honest the crux of the matter is that its their choice. At what point do you stop and let people damn themselves?

Jesus said that its his way or hell. No inbetween or anything. Accept the gospel and be baptised in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. You can talk to some people till you are blue in the face and the message will never sink in. They have rejected God. At what point do you say "Well, good luck to you! Its your eternity!" and leave them to it?

It makes me sad that my loved ones won't be with me in Heaven (hopefully, didn't our Lady at Fatima say that someone was going to be in purgatory till the end of time!?). I think about it sometimes and I know it will never happen. I can pray though right?

No comments:

Post a Comment