Saturday 21 August 2010

Overview and the first meeting with priest

I created this blog just so I can have a record of my journey through this process and in the hope that it may give some insights to others who are going through or considering going through R.C.I.A.

I had called the pastoral worker at my local Catholic Church after being given her number by the enquiry center. She then set up a meeting with the local priest (he sorts of flits between 2 parishes) for 10am Wednesday! Excited a nervous at the same time. Firstly - haven't told the 'rents. Not sure how they'd take it. I know they think that Catholics are a bit weird. I personally think it's because of lack of understanding about what they do and why. And secondly I'm a bit over-awed at meeting a fully-fledged priest. Weird huh? I'm sure he will be nice though.

Let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment