Monday 23 August 2010

No Tania it's not Saint Snuffleupagus... Thoughts on the Mass

I love going to Mass I must say. I found this awesome resource that told me what the priest said when and how the congregation responds. Although there is quite a few variations (at most 3 of each sections. Although even 3 different version of 3 sections is... 3^3=27 ways in which it could be arranged. My mind, it boggles O_o) I'm not sure how I'm going to remember them all. I suppose it's just a case of getting used to hearing them. I've also noticed that different priests like say different versions. Listening to the congregation is pretty unhelpful as all I can get is "murmur murmur Lord murmur forgive our sins murmur murmur murmur murmur Lord Jesus. Amen" most of the time.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment